Why choose RIBN?
Unlike a traditional BSN program, RIBN students will have the opportunity to begin working as an RN at the end of their third year, once they have passed the NCLEX-RN. In addition, the program is a value because students pay mostly Community College tuition rates for the first three years.
The RIBN program makes a bachelor’s degree in nursing both affordable and accessible, and will prepare students to further their education beyond the baccalaureate level in the future.
The RIBN program provides you with:
- Expanded career and educational opportunities.
- An affordable way to receive a valuable baccalaureate nursing degree.
- The opportunity for employment as an RN after the first three years of study, once you have passed the NCLEX-RN.
- A seamless transition from the Community College to the University enhanced by dual admission and enrollment.
- Dedicated advisors who work with and mentor RIBN students throughout the four years.