- Admissions Home
- Request Information
- Meet the Staff
- See the Campus
- L-R on Tour
- Admissions Requirements [PDF]
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Transfer Students
- Graduate Programs
- What's Hickory Really Like?
- High School Programs
- Study Abroad/Int'l Students
- Lifelong Learning
- RIBN Program
- Exchange Students
- En Español
If you are applying to LRU as an exchange student through the Consortium for North American Higher Education Collaboration (CONAHEC) or from the University of Magdeburg-Stendal...
here’s what you’ll need to submit:
- Completed Online Application (see below)
- Original college/university transcripts, translated into English.
- TOEFL, SAT or ACT (TOEFL score can be recorded on transcripts) Note: you'll need a TOEFL score of 550 (paper), 213 (computer), or 79 (internet)
- Student Health/Immunization Record - Following your acceptance to LR, this form must be presented when you arrive on campus. Download the form here: Student Health Center.
- Completed Certificate of Financial Responsibility certified by a bank official, attorney or notary public verifying your statements:
- Certificate of Financial Responsibility - P. 1 [PDF]
- Certificate of Financial Responsibility - P. 2 [PDF]
For Fall - June 1
For Spring - October 1
For Summer - March 1
International students applying as exchange students may direct questions to Dr. Duane H. Kirkman, Director, Office for International Education, email@example.com