Due to the weather forecast for Monday, February 15th, the Experience LR Event has been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience, but the safety of our guests is our main concern. Please call us with any questions or concerns at 828-328-7382.
If you are applying to LRU as an exchange student through the Consortium for North American Higher Education Collaboration (CONAHEC) or from the University of Magdeburg-Stendal...
here’s what you’ll need to submit:
- Completed Online Application (see below)
- Original college/university transcripts, translated into English.
- TOEFL, SAT or ACT (TOEFL score can be recorded on transcripts) Note: you'll need a TOEFL score of 550 (paper), 213 (computer), or 79 (internet)
- Student Health/Immunization Record - Following your acceptance to LR, this form must be presented when you arrive on campus. Download the form here: Student Health Center.
- Completed Certificate of Financial Responsibility certified by a bank official, attorney or notary public verifying your statements:
For Fall - June 1
For Spring - October 1
For Summer - March 1
International students applying as exchange students may direct questions to Dr. Duane H. Kirkman, Director, Office for International Education, email@example.com