- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Language Development and Learning
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Human Services
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Graduate Studies On Tour
- Graduate Assistantships
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
Master of Arts in Counseling
Instructions for Graduate Applications for
Hickory, Asheville, & Columbia, SC
Applications are accepted year round for Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms.
- Click on Hickory, Asheville, or Columbia to apply online to the campus of your choice.
- Click Here to submit your non-refundable $35.00 application fee online, or mail a check or money order to the address above.
Additional Application Materials Needed:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended
- An official copy of GRE or MAT test scores (unless Career Admission Track applies)
- If Career Admission Track, one professional Recommendation
- Essay clearly articulating goals and life experiences that have impacted your decision to pursue a Counseling degree
Go to Forms & Instructions for Submitting Application Materials to find out how easy it is to submit your forms electronically!
Send Official Transcripts and Test Scores to:
Hickory Campus: Lenoir-Rhyne University, Division of Enrollment Management, LR Box 7227, Hickory, NC 28603.
Asheville Campus: Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville, 36 Montford Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801.
Columbia Campus: Center for Graduate Studies of Columbia, 4201 North Main Street, Columbia, SC 29203.
Thank you for your interest in Lenoir-Rhyne University!
Take Charge of Tomorrow Apply Today