- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Human Services
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Graduate Studies On Tour
- Graduate Assistantships
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
Master of Arts in Leadership
Instructions for the Graduate Application for
the online program based in Hickory, NC.
New for Fall 2014!
Applications are accepted year round for Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms.
- Apply Here to apply online.
- Click Here to submit your non-refundable $35.00 application fee online, or mail a check or money order to the address above.
Additional Application Materials Needed:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended
- An official copy of GRE or MAT test scores (unless Career Admission Track applies)
- If Career Admission Track, one professional Recommendation
- Essay clearly articulating goals and life experiences that have impacted your decision to pursue a Leadership degree
Go to Forms & Instructions for Submitting Application Materials to find out how easy it is to submit your forms electronically!
Please send Official Transcripts and Test Scores to: Lenoir-Rhyne University, Division of Enrollment Management, LR Box 7227, Hickory, NC 28603.
Thank you for your interest in Lenoir-Rhyne University!