Master of Science in Nursing
Instructions for Graduate Application for Hickory and Asheville
Applications are accepted year round for Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms.
Priority Deadlines: Fall: June 1 Spring: October 1 Summer: March 1
- Click Here to Apply Online, or call 800-277-5721 or 828-328-7300 to request an application be mailed to you.
- Click here to submit your non-refundable $35.00 application fee online, or mail a check or money order to the address above.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate cumulative GPA of a 2.7 on a 4.0 scale and 2.7 GPA in the last 60 hours of the program.
- No grade lower than a C on the prerequisite courses of Statistics and Nursing Research.
Application Materials Needed:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended
- An official copy of GMAT test scores (unless Career Admission Track applies)
- If Career Admission Track, one professional Recommendation [PDF]
- Essay, limited to 500 words, clearly articulating goals and life experiences that have impacted your decision to pursue an MSN
- Resume or vitae
- A criminal background check completed via certifiedbackground.com
- Evidence of an unrestricted RN license (provide license number and state in which the license is current)
Please consider sending in as much of your application materials together as possible. All materials can be sent to: Lenoir-Rhyne University Division of Enrollment Management LR Box 7227 Hickory, NC 28603. Some documents, such as the essay and resume, may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in Lenoir-Rhyne University!