Master of Science in Enterprise Risk Management
Instructions for Graduate Application
Summer Semester Deadline: April 1*
Fall Semester Deadline: June 1
Spring Semester Deadline (starting 2014): October 1
*Starting in the summer allows students to take part in a summer boot camp, designed to prepare students for enrollment in the MSERM program.
Please consider sending in as much of your application materials together as possible. All materials can be sent to: Lenoir-Rhyne University Division of Enrollment Management LR Box 7227 Hickory, NC 28603.
Applicants on average meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate cumulative GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Strong quantitative skills, and at least two semesters of calculus
- At least one course in Communication
To be considered for admission, please submit the following:
1. A completed and signed graduate application. You can get the application one of two ways:
- Call 800-277-5721 or 828-328-7300 to request an application be mailed to you.
- Click Here to Apply Online
2. A $35 non-refundable application fee. You can complete this one of two ways:
- Click here to submit your application fee online.
- Mail a check or money order to Lenoir-Rhyne University at the address listed above.
3. Submit official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended.
4. Submit official copy of GRE or GMAT test scores (unless career track admission applies)*
5. Submit, in sealed envelopes, three (3) Recommendation Forms completed by professionals attesting to your ability. Click Here to download the Recommendation Form in PDF.
6. Submit a Resume.
7. Submit a Statement of Academic Purpose explaining your interest in the program and how it fits within your short-term and long-term professional plan.
*Our Career Track option gives students admission consideration for their professional work experience beyond college. Students must have graduated from an accredited bachelors program at least 6 years ago to qualify.