- Admissions Home
- Request Information
- Meet the Staff
- See the Campus
- L-R on Tour
- Admissions Requirements [PDF]
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Transfer Students
- Graduate Programs
- What's Hickory Really Like?
- High School Programs
- Study Abroad/Int'l Students
- Lifelong Learning
- RIBN Program
- Exchange Students
- En Español
Transfer Student Schedule for Red & Black Days
Check-In will take place outside the Cromer Center on Shaw Plaza. Of course, if it’s raining, you’ll find us inside the Cromer Center… but, we’ve got Pastor Weisner working overtime to help see that rain is not part of our agenda!
- Check-In ~ 9:00am – 10:15am.
*The Opening Session will begin at 10:15am in P.E. Monroe Auditorium.
Checklist of Important Items
During Check-In, you will have the opportunity to:
- Talk with Housing & Residence Life Representatives
- Turn in your Student Health Forms and Immunization Records to the Director of Student Health
- Speak with a Financial Aid Counselor
- Get your Student ID and Parking Decal Made
- Talk with a Student Accounts Representative for Tuition Payment Information
Lunch will include all the fixins' for a traditional southern barbeque! Lunch is complimentary for all incoming students. We welcome other guests and family members to join us for $8.00 per person. Lunch tickets may be purchased during check-in (children under 6 will not be charged). *Note: A vegetarian option will be available for lunch.
Advising and Course Registration
Advising and Course Registration will occur after lunch. Students, please bring your sample schedules that you have made from the online registration instructions. Family members and other guests are asked not to attend this session! Students only! There will be a special session just for parents during this time.
Optional Campus tours will be offered at 1:00pm and 2:00pm after Registration, departing from Cromer Center Lobby.