- Complete the application.
- Request transcripts from all colleges previously attended be sent to the Office of Admissions & Financial Aid, LRU Box 7227 Hickory, NC 28603.
- Request a College/University Verification Form to be completed by each college or university that you have attended (see Recommendations area in your Supplemental Items list on our application portal - Connect LR). You'll need the email of your former dean or the registrar's office at each institution to complete this request.* Unfortunately CVCC will not complete the electronic version of this form. If you are looking to transfer from CVCC you can download the form here.
- If less than 24 semester hours have been completed at other colleges, request a copy of high school transcripts be sent to the Office of Admissions & Financial Aid.
- If you'd like to set up a time to talk to an admissions counselor and take a tour of the campus, call us at (828) 328-7300 or (800) 277-5721.
- Once an application, verification forms, and all transcripts have been received, you should hear from us in about two weeks, unless you indicate Nursing as a major.
*This is a new process. If you need the paper form, you can find it here.