The only program in the country to focus on child and adolescent weight management. That's how we are Rising Up.
The Dietetic Internship program's mission? Prepare competent dietetic professionals for service to the world. We accomplish this through a collaborative and community based learning environment dedicated to serving disadvantaged children and their families. What makes our program unique? Read on.
- 3 site options: Hickory, Asheville, and our nationwide option
- Students are admitted into our Master of Public Health program when admitted to the Dietetic Internship program
- Involved and engaging faculty with extensive experience in the field
How to Apply
Application requirements and all you need to know to apply »
Prepare to dive right in to the program! Here are some highlights of what you need to know:
- 18 credit hours total
- 12 of the 18 hours can go towards the MPH program
- 5 rounds of hands-on experience: Clinical, Community, Administrative, Enrichment, and a Final Capstone