- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Language Development and Learning
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Human Services
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Graduate Assistantships
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
Become an LR Partner
What does that mean?
Lenoir-Rhyne will partner with you to encourage your employees to pursue a Bachelor's or a Master's degree by providing discount incentives. This mutually beneficial agreement will help you to build a more highly prepared workforce while we work together to build graduate and adult programs that are relevant to today's market. Let's work together to strengthen your workforce! Partner with us in Graduate and Adult Education!
LR offers over 20 graduate programs on three campuses (Hickory and Asheville, NC, as well as Columbia, SC) and online, plus 3 programs designed especially for the adult learner. And that number is growing! Detailed information on all programs can be found online at www.lr.edu.
Ok, how does this work?
In the first year of a partnership with the Hickory campus, employees receive a 10% discount that is then adjusted each year based on total number of credit hours taken by the affiliate's employees the previous year.
- A-1 level: If zero hours in the fiscal year—discount rate for the upcoming year for any credit hours is 5%;
- A-2 level: If 1-70 hours, 10% discount on all hours taken;
- A-3 level: If 71-140 hours, 15% discount on all hours taken;
- A-4 level: If 141 hours or greater, 20% discount on all hours taken.
In the first year of a partnership with the Asheville or Columbia campus, employees receive a 10% discount that is then adjusted each year based on total number of credit hours taken by the affiliate's employees the previous year.
- A-1 level: If zero hours in the fiscal year, discount rate for the upcoming year for any credit hours will be 5%
- A-2 level: If 1-39 hours, 10% discount on all hours taken
- A-3 level: If 40-81 hours, 15% discount on all hours taken
- A-4 level: If 82 hours or more, 20% discount on all hours taken
Let's get started!
To learn more about the LR Partners program at any of Lenoir-Rhyne University's campuses follow the links below for more information.
Contact Mary Ann Gosnell for more information.
Contact Paul Knott for more information
Contact Jennifer Casey for more information
Who are our LR Partners (so far)?
Catawba County Government
City of Hickory
Community Colleges of Appalachia