Master of Arts in Language Development and Learning
Students from around the state completing their masters degree with us. How? Innovative classes designed around you. That's how we're Rising Up.
The Master of Arts in Language Development and Learning degree is designed for teachers who wish to add an area of specialization through add-on licensure. In doing so, you'll choose from areas of study with a common foundation in language acquisition. What makes our program unique? Read on.
- 2 add-on licensure options: Deaf and Hard of Hearing (D/HH) licensure and English as a Second Language (ESL) licensure
- Non-cohort based course delivery, meaning a flexible schedule at your own pace
- Traditional and career track admission giving students more than one way to be admitted
- Involved and engaging faculty, with extensive experience in D/HH and ESL education and licensure
Take the program at your own pace, whether that is part time or full tilt. Here are some highlights of what you need to know:
- 36 credit hour program
- Initial licensure required in order to obtain add-on licensure in one of our content areas
- Flexible format for classes being either fully online, hybrid (partially online, partially in class), in the evening, or on weekends
Tell me more
Request information from one of our admission staff »
How to apply
Application requirements, and all you need to know to apply»
About the program
Visit the program website to learn more »
Come to a Graduate School Open House.