Master of Science in Athletic Training
100% pass rate from our most recent graduating class on the Board of Certification Exam. That's how we're Rising Up.
The Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT) is a place where your field is the field (or court, or track...). Designed as an entry level degree program for persons entering the field of Athletic Training, the program will assist you in rising up as a Certified Athletic Trainer in a variety of employment settings. And, all of this will happen while you are learning in a hands-on format. What makes our program unique? Read on.
- Two options for enrollment: A 2 year entry-level masters program or a 4+1 undergraduate to graduate degree
- Traditional and career track admission giving students more than one way to be admitted
- Involved and engaging faculty, in the classroom and on the field
Prepare to dive right in to the program! Here are some highlights of what you need to know:
- 53 hour program starting in the summer
- Hands-on learning environment
- Prerequisites must be completed to start the program, which include:
Anatomy and Physiology I and II, General Psychology, Nutrition, Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics/Kinesiology, Sport and Exercise Psychology, Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries, Exercise Evaluation and Prescription
Tell me more
Request information from one of our admission staff »
How to apply
Application requirements, forms, and all you need to know to apply»
About the program
Visit the program website to learn more »
Come to a Graduate School Open House.