Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
The mission of the Master of Science in Occupational Therapy program (MSOT) is to help others achieve independence in all facets of their lives. Through a blend of liberal arts and sciences, occupational therapy, hands-on learning and technical skills, you will have a solid foundation for rising up in the field of Occupational Therapy. What makes our program unique? Read on.
How to Apply
- Application requirements, and all you need to know to apply »
Prepare to dive right in to the program! Here are some highlights of what you need to know:
- 69-72 credit hours total
- Prerequisites required with a B- or better are: Anatomy and Physiology I and II with labs, Statistics, Ethics, Developmental Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, and Cultural Diversity.
- Classes are full time during the day
- 2 year (27 month) program immerses you in the field of OT
- 2 fieldwork programs provide practical experience
- Involved and engaging faculty with extensive experience in the field