- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Language Development and Learning
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Human Services
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Graduate Studies On Tour
- Graduate Assistantships
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
Master of Science in Sustainability Studies
Innovative curriculum designed around you to meet the needs of the world around us.
The Master of Science in Sustainability Studies program at Lenoir-Rhyne University helps to develop leaders in the field who will tackle future challenges in the world around us as they relate to sustainability. In doing so, we seek to develop advocates for change. What makes our program unique? Read on.
- Innovative program designed with you in mind. We use your experience and interests to shape our curriculum.
- Non-cohort based course delivery, meaning a flexible schedule at your own pace.
- Traditional and career track admission, giving students more than one way to be admitted.
- Involved and engaging faculty with extensive experience in the field of sustainability.
Take the program at your own pace, whether that is part time or full time. Here are some highlights of what you need to know:
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies is offered only at our Asheville campus
- 33 hours total
- Focus areas include: Sustainability, Business, Public Policy, and Research
- Elective options in topics of interest to you
- Flexible format for classes being either fully online, hybrid (partially online, partially in class), in the evening, or on weekends
Request information from one of our admission staff »