- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Language Development and Learning
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
Graduate Open House
If you've never been here or have questions about LRU Graduate Programs, this will be time well spent. Admissions representatives, faculty, and students will be available to answer questions. This event is designed for students who are thinking about applying, those who've already applied, or those who have been accepted.
Check-In for the Open House on April 10 is at 5:45pm in Schaeffer Lobby with the program starting at 6:00pm. Maps & Directions can be found at http://www.lr.edu/visitors/maps-and-directions.
There will be an information session from 6:00-6:30pm and then program specific break-out sessions from 6:30-7:30pm.
Reserve your space today by completing the form below or by contacting the Office of Enrollment Management at (828) 328-7300, 1-800-277-5721.
See you on campus soon!
* Required fields: