Master of Public Health
Presenting at state-wide conferences and leading community outreach. These are just of few of the experiences of our current MPH students. How will you Rise Up?
With a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree from Lenoir-Rhyne, you will be prepared to confront complex health issues such as improving health care access and policy, controlling infectious disease, and reducing chronic disease. You'll focus on health assessment (local, regional, and global), health policy, change leadership, and operations management. What makes our program unique? Read on.
- 2 convenient locations: Lenoir-Rhyne in Hickory and the Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- Non-cohort based course delivery, meaning a flexible schedule at your own pace
- Traditional and career track admission giving students more than one way to be admitted
- Involved and engaging faculty with extensive experience in the field
Take the program at your own pace, whether that is part time or full tilt. Here are some highlights of what you need to know:
- 45 credit hours total
- 3 areas of focus: Public health core, health policy and management, and elective options
- Flexible format for classes being either full online, hybrid (partially online, partially in class), in the evening, or on weekends
Tell me more
Request information from one of our admission staff »
Sign up for an Open House in Hickory or Asheville here »
How to apply
Application requirements, and all you need to know to apply »
About the program
Visit the program website to learn more »
Come to a Graduate School Open House.