- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Language Development and Learning
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
The Graduate School
Lots of great things are happening in the Graduate School at Lenoir-Rhyne University...
- The Clinical Mental Health and School Counseling Degree programs were awarded initial CACREP Accreditation on January 16, 2014 (Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs). The program was awarded the full eight years! The Master of Arts in Counseling is offered on all three of our campuses.
- New for Fall 2014 is the Master of Science in Online Teaching & Instructional Design.
- Stay tuned for news of other new programs and exciting events!
Questions? Contact the representative for the campus you are interested in:
- Hickory campus, Mary Ann Gosnell (828)328-7111
- Asheville campus, Elisa Jacobs (828)407-4270
- Columbia campus, Bria Rearden (803)461-3238
Come to a Graduate School Open House.