Join us as we go on tour! Your Enrollment Counselor is coming to you. Check back often for updates. We hope to see you on the road!
Questions? Contact the representative for the campus you are interested in:
- Hickory campus, Mary Ann Gosnell (828)328-7111
- Asheville campus, Elisa Jacobs (828)407-4270
- Columbia campus, Bria Rearden (803)461-3238 or Kohl Friery (803)461-3926
Lots of great things are happening in the Graduate School at Lenoir-Rhyne University...
- On Friday, October 3, Lenoir-Rhyne University’s Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville, and The Thomas Wolfe Memorial will present the official opening of the Lenoir-Rhyne University Thomas Wolfe Center for Narrative. The Thomas Wolfe Center for Narrative, directed by Laura Hope-Gill, offers the M.A. in Writing and certificate programs pertaining to Narrative. Hope-Gill worked with the Estate of Thomas Wolfe, as well as the Memorial and the Thomas Wolfe Society, to develop a program embracing Wolfe's practice of generating prodigious amounts of writing to plumb the depths of the human experience and self-discovery.
- For Fall 2014, two new tracks for the MBA in Hickory: Business Analytics & Information Technology and Innovation & Change Management. These two tracks join our General, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Global Leadership, Healthcare Administration, and Leadership Development tracks already offered. Our Snipes School of Business is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business School Programs.
- Also new for new for Fall 2014 are three fully online programs: the Master of Science in Online Teaching & Instructional Design, Master of Arts in Leadership, and the Master of Arts in Human Services.
- The Clinical Mental Health and School Counseling Degree programs were awarded initial CACREP Accreditation on January 16, 2014 (Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs). The program was awarded the full eight years! The Master of Arts in Counseling is offered on all three of our campuses.
- Stay tuned for news of other new programs and exciting events!